A Standard Account is suitable for all types of traders who refer to traditional trading. It offers competitive spreads with no commission. With this, there are relatively fewer risk factors involved in trading.
The account allows traders to trade with standard lots and transparent pricing.
Whether you are a beginner to trading or an expert trader, a standard account is perfectly suitable for anyone who wants to enter the markets with low initial capital.
Trade with the most competitive spreads in the market & gain an edge.
Don’t hold back. Open bigger positions with leverage up to 1:2000
Get direct, real-time market quotes and experience ultra-fast execution.
Moderate your risks. Get protection against any negative events.
Enjoy the freedom to trade financial assets with no hidden commissions.
Trade without paying or receiving overnight swap or interest on your trades.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
|Trading Platforms||MetaTrader 4|
|Account Currency||USD / EUR|
|Minimum deposit||$/€ 100|
|Order execution||Market Execution|
|Limit & Stop Levels||1 spread|
|Pricing||5 decimals for FX (3 on JPY pairs), Spot Metals: 2 decimals for XAUUSD and 3 decimals for XAGUSD|
|Trading Instruments||Majors, Minors, Exotics, Spot Metals, Spot Indices, Spot Energies|
|Minimum Volume in Lots per Trade||0.01|
|Micro Lot (0.01)|
|Mini Lot (0.1)|
|Standard Lot (1)|
|Maximum Volume in Lots per Trade||30|
|Maximum Number of Orders||100|
|Maximum Number of Pending Orders||100|
1. Leverage is offered based on your knowledge and experience. The Leverage / Margin requirements may be subject to change as a result of applicable regulations in your country of residence.
2. Spreads are floating and they may increase during specific periods of the day depending on the market conditions.
3. Exotic pairs are not available for swap-free accounts.
4. Inveslo applies dividend adjustments on Stocks and Spot Indices when positions remain open at the close of the trading session, on the business day before the ex-dividend date. However, kindly note that the dividend adjustment takes place before the market opening of the ex-dividend date. If a client is holding buy positions his/her account will be credited with the fixed dividend amount. If a client is holding sell positions then the dividend amount will be debited from his/her account.
5. For Spot Indices and Spot Commodities on Standard MT4 Account: the Maximum volume per trade is 5 lots; the maximum volume of all orders for Spot Indices is 15 lots and 50 for Spot Commodities.